Thursday, April 24, 2008

Superman

I married Superman! Yesterday marked the 2nd Anniversary of my first date with Big Ben. Honestly, I don't usually remember stuff like that, but for some random reason a conversation yesterday triggered my memory. Anyway, it was a nice reminder to take stock of the last two years and acknowledge what a wonderful two years it has been.

I was also reminded yesterday of why he is Superman. Really, he reminds me of that every day! But yesterday he impressed me by getting the electrical connections to the new trailer figured out in record time, even though the electrician that we bought the trailer from couldn't figure it out. The kids know that if anything is broken Big Ben can fix it.

He is also the best person I have ever known. He has the kindest heart and the strongest desire to just be a good person. He is an amazing Dad and Step-dad and we are all lucky to have him! And doesn't he kind of look like Superman too?
Oh, and besides all of that I am just flat out crazy in love with the guy!

Sorry Superman, don't mean to embarrass you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto to all of the above.
And just in case I haven't mentioned it lately, he is a mother-in-law's "Dream-come-true!"
Thanks, Ben, for being exactly who you are and for being part of our family!!!
Thanks, Tina, for finding him!
Love,love,love,
The Mother-in-law

David & Eliza said...

Happy 1st date two year anniversary! I'm so glad you married superman : )