Monday, March 31, 2008

Work their fingers to the bone

Today was chore day...

Really, I am not a bad mother, just because I make my kids do hard manual labor at the ages of 3 and 6. And lets not even get into the fact that Ben is still running a fever! Honest, I kept asking him if he wanted to go lay down and rest, but he wanted to do work.

Sarah and Ben both had their first lessons in laundry folding.


Ben learned to wash laundry.

Sarah Vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed...


While Ben cleaned the bathroom

And... helped make dinner
They were such a big help and they were so proud of themselves. We had a great afternoon and they went to bed asking what chores they can do tomorrow! Ha... suckers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What sweet memories that brings back to this original "abusive" mother. I remember when I took similar pictures of a special little girl learning to do laundry and other chores. Do you think she remembers.........?
Bubbe