Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My new camera

As promised, pictures taken with my new camera.

Sarah is enjoying Dr. Seuss week at school. Today was Wacky Wednesday. Last night we set out her planned "wacky" attire. However, when she got up this morning and started getting dressed she became concerned about the level of wackiness. She told me she wanted to make sure that noone would laugh at her. Ultimately, this is what she finally decided on wearing to school:




Just to show his support, Ben also wore two different shoes to daycare also.


This is what I saw on my way to work this morning. I had to pull over and get a picture.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Sarah (tee) that her outfit (hee) is just the right amount of "whacky" (snort) and no one should laugh (choke, cough) at her!
Dr. Seuss would be very proud (cackle......;o)!
Love,
Bubbe

Unknown said...

Let's get her booked on Project Runway!! She could give that kid Christian a run for his $!