Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What I found in LA

Look what I got today!



There have been only a few times in my life as a step-parents that I have really gotten to feel like these are my kids. Today, I got to have that feeling. When Broc and Maris walked off that plane, my heart lept. I had my kids, had them near me and had them safe. It is the best feeling in the world to have all four kids, the entire brood, home. In my heart I feel that this is their safe place, this is where they belong. I just want to hold them tight, never let them go. I want to surround them with the home they deserve, a place where they can have their daddy's influence and example daily in their lives.





Just look at that smile...

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hey I remember going to LAX getting the kid what fun huh. By the way I thought you guys always drove and rounded up those 2 young ones. Happy Easter we got our card today!!! Diane

Anonymous said...

And when do we get to see a big smile from their Daddy? I know he's got one!
You are both amazing PARENTS!!!
Love,
Bubbe