Monday, May 19, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Amanda. Remember her? Coming up with 5 things for these topics is gonna be tough!

5 things on my "to do" list this week:
1. Get ready for yard sale
2. Clean my house
3. Take pictures of kids
4. Sort items for yard sale
5. Have yard sale

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Dr. Pepper (does addiction count as enjoyment?)
2. Ice Cream
3. Cheeze-its (Never Cheese Nips)
4. Grandmother Bread and butter
5. Dr. Pepper (Did I already say that?)

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1. Pay for gas for our summer vacations
2. I don't think I have any money left after the gas...

5 places I've lived:
1. Santa Clarita, CA
2. Exeter, CA
3. Provo, UT
4. Bakersfield, CA
5. Tehachapi, CA

5 favorite musicians/bands
1. George Strait (He's a legend)
2. Bare Naked Ladies
3. The White Stripes
4. Weezer
5. Ben Folds Five

5 Tagged Friends
1. Meredith
2. Diane
3. Eliza
4. Emmylou
5. I'm all out of blogging friends, Amanda was my 5th and she's already done it (Isn't that sad?)

1 comment:

David & Eliza said...

Okay- so I don't usually do the "tag" thing, and I know I'm not following "tag" protocall but...

Five Things on my to do list
1. What list? Make a list.

Five Snacks I love
1. Anything Chocolate
2. Mint Ice cream
3. Mission tortilla chips
4. Craisens
5. S'mores (the microwave works)

Things I would do with $1 billion
1. Help Tina with gas
2. I think we've run out again...

Places I've lived
1. Connecticut
2. Pennsylvania
3. Provo, UT
4. Belo Horizonte, Brazil
5. Mississippi

Favorite Musicians
1. Jack Johnson
2. Maroon 5
3. Laurie Berkner
4. TMBG (Here come the 123s)
5. Wicked (the musical)