Friday, August 1, 2008

Super-Grandma

Ben and Sarah came home today! In the car they were telling me all about their trip. I asked if they gave their Great-Grandma a big hug from me, to which Ben responded, "oh, you mean Super-Grandma?" And Sarah started laughing. They explained to me that Ben has decided to call her Super-Grandma instead of Great-Grandma. He thinks it fits her better, I'd probably have to agree. He says that all she needs is a cape and a mask. They are very lucky to have such a Super woman in their lives. I also love Super-Grandma very much, she is my grandma too. Really, she is my ex-grandma in-law, but I don't like that, because in my heart she is so much more.

This picture was taken 3 years ago, shortly before Super-Grandma's 80th birthday. Amazing, huh?

No comments: