I've had a 24 hour reminder that I'm married to Superman. But I thought I'd put together a little guideline so you too can tell if you are married to a superman of your own:
1. If you even have to question it, then chances are he's no Superman
2. He comes home early from work to play in the nasty slushy snow with the kids just because Snow Day is synonymous with Miserable Mom Day.
3. He stops on his way home to buy the kids new snow gloves because there are none in the house and the kids had to play in the morning snow with plastic bags and socks on their hands.
4. He designs and builds his own furniture. (Pictures to follow)
5. He goes outside at midnight, during a storm to find out what is tapping on the bedroom window and bothering you.
6. He walks in the house on a snowy day carrying a Dr. Pepper for you (that is better than flowers) and treats for the kids.
7. He wraps Christmas presents and all of the upcoming Birthday presents.
I love my Superman!