Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to it

I know posts have been few and far between. I apologize! I think I can get back on track now. I feel like I am escaping the high stress period that we have been going through. A little recap on what has been going on.

-Both Kids lost soccer games last week
-Ben got 100% on last week's spelling test
-Big Ben's child support dispute has been settled
-I've started my first class

I know, I'm not giving you much here, but I'll do better. Big Ben took my picture card to work today to back up some of the photos, so I don't have it with me to post soccer pictures. I'll get them on soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew! I was really getting worried. Glad to have you (and my addictive little blog habit back). Take it easy on yourself, okay? We love you and whatever you have time to share.....