Friday, September 26, 2008

Another Sweet Kid moment

Sarah has been a pill lately. She has been giving me a run for my money. Digging in her heels and holding her stubborn ground on everything. Last night, there were several consequences for her behavior, one of which was for her to go to bed a half hour before Ben did. Sarah showered, put on her pajamas and then screaming and crying went to bed while Ben showered. As I helped him get out of the shower he asked me, "Mom, do you feel a little bit sorry for Sarah?" He surprised me with the comment and I told him, "No, Ben. I really don't feel sorry for her. She acted very badly and she was very disrespectful to me today. She has to take the consequences." His simple response was, "Oh! I feel a little sorry for her. I don't really like it when she gets in trouble."

And of course my heart melted. I just love that they like each other so much and that he is such a good big brother!

No comments: