Friday, July 18, 2008

Making Believe

What happens when you ask two boys and two girls to work together on a play? I'll tell you... it's sheer mayhem is what it is! We had creative ideas coming out our ears. We had costume creations that I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't seen them. We had completely different girly ideas of what should be done and boyish ideas of what should be done. Ultimately, we had some kind of story to watch and an interesting story it was.
Scene I-
Act 1- The Fight

Act II- Tragic death

Act III- The Triumph

Scene II

Act I- Entrance of The Grieving Princesses

Act II- No mercy for the grief stricken

Oh, the heart wrenching drama of it. I laughed, I cried, I rolled my eyes. It was a beautiful show!

1 comment:

David & Eliza said...

Now I need a video of this!