Tuesday, January 13, 2009

SAHM

I'm on week 2 as a real-life bonafide SAHM (stay at home mom). Can I just say, I freakin' LOVE this!

I know that this isn't permanent situation, and it isn't financially easy. But for right now, I'm enjoying every minute of it.
I love spending my days with Sarah.
I love having a clean house.
I love making real, balanced dinners for my family.
I love sleeping until it is light outside.
I love having time to sew.
I love having one full time job, instead of two!
Our days are filled with this:
... as well as other fabulous things like making cookies, reading books, cleaning house and mother-daughter chats!

And My Heart is Happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh -- the GOOD OLD DAYS!
Wait a danged minute! I never got to stay home!!!?????
The "SAHM's" Mom
PS Enjoy every single second of it!

David & Eliza said...

How fun for you guys! That little sewing machine is so cute, almost as cute as Sarah using it. I have to admit my days are like that 50% of the time, and the other 50% is trying to keep Adam from getting stitches, (which gets harder when the high is -5 and the kids are making slides out of the couch).