Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The man I married

Yesterday was our 2nd Wedding Anniversary! It has been two years since I made the greatest commitment of my life, 2 years that I have felt complete, 2 years that I have known pure happiness, and 2 years that I have shared my life with the best person that I have ever known.

As an Anniversary gift Ben gave me a list of 365 things (one for each day of the year) that he loves about me. I am positive that it is the most beautiful and treasured gift I have ever received. My husband has taught me what true love means and what marriage is supposed to be.

I love Ben more everyday. I love him more than I ever thought possible.

Here's to a lifetime of more anniversaries together!

1 comment:

A Yorkie Lover and Family said...

Oh my goodness.........how precious.
You are a blessing and so is Big Ben and your family. I sent an invitation to the Yahoo messenger for you. I didn't get yours.
hugs,
Aunt Maryann