Saturday, October 18, 2008

A shallow existance

I am standing before you here today, admitting that I have been living a shallow life of ignorance. Until today, I have had no idea what I've been missing. No idea of the wonderful and amazing things that were ahead of me.

But today, I have come out of my darkness. I have seen the light. I have discovered the following:Behold... The Squeezo machine!

Today, I filled this machine with tomatoes, celery, butternut squash, onions and carrots and it produced for me the most delicious V5 juice I could ever imagine. I am still in amazement over how this old-fashioned machine intelligently strained off all of the good stuff for me and spit all of the "yuck" out the end.

Scavenging in my dad's kitchen and garage always produces good stuff!

1 comment:

David & Eliza said...

Where did he get that? So cool.