Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cookie Lovin'

We had a rough morning this morning. Not bad behavior, just blew an electrical circuit, our indoor cat got out and Ben spent the morning outside looking for her (she's back inside now, but wasn't before the kids went to school). Just a simple series of unfortunate events, one of those mornings.

So, I felt that some good homemade cookie love was just what the kids needed when they got home. Peanut Butter cookies, made with egg whites, applesauce and splenda of course. I AM on a diet!







I made cookies, they ate cookies and we all felt a little better.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I was waiting for the picture of the kids spitting out the cookies...good to try different things! You look great, I thought you had maybe lost some weight! You should check out www.mealmakeovermoms.com. They have great recipes made healthy that actually taste good too! Are you still working? Looks like the kids are healthy and growing, so fun to see them. You have a beautiful family! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Hey Tina, sounds like it was a good idea to make those cookies. Peanut butter cookies are delicious.

By the way, I noticed you said you were on a diet... have you heard of Stacker 2's new Diet & Energy shot? If you're looking for something that will help you lose weight while also giving you a boost of energy, you should definitely try it. It comes in a tasty Tropical Blast flavor and has zero calories too. Check it out at www.stacker2.com

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, Tina. I work with Stacker 2 so if you have any questions about the drink feel free to shoot me an e-mail. I'd love to hear what you think of the drink. Good luck with your dieting.

Andy Gerrard
Brand Ambassador
andystacker2@gmail.com