Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ssshhhh, he's sleeeping!

Due to my unemployment, I am staying home ALL day, EVERY day with the 4 kids this summer. In an attempt to protect my very fragile sanity, I have implemented "quiet time," ahour and a half every day, when I don't care what they are doing as long as they are in their beds and quiet.

Each day, during quiet time, one kid is allowed to hang out in the tree house. They take turns.

On Ben's day, he fell sound asleep!
He said it was the best sleep ever with the light breeze and the sounds of birds chirping.

However, this very protective brother was concerned that Sarah better not fall asleep on her day, because SHE might roll out of the tree.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

That looks like pure bliss!

It's been a while since I've been over here. It was fun to catch up on your blog and see the pics of all the kids.